Mangekyou Sharingan, one of the most used power in the whole of the “Naruto” series and a love for many. Almost, all of the fans will love to have a sharingan of their own or it’s visual prowess. Let’s see some interesting facts about the Mangekyou Sharingan that every Naruto fans should know.
Five Mangekyou facts
5. Each Mangekyou has a different pattern, and when one implants another ones mangekyou, both of their patterns merge.
4. According to Shinto religion, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo are siblings and their parents are Izanagi and Izanami. Amaterasu is the Sun Goddess and Tsukuyomi is the Moon Goddess. Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo were born when Izanagi washed out his left eye, right eye and the nose respectively.
3. Sasuke Uchiha and Madara Uchiha were the only known users to have the Straight Pattern or Chiku tomoe sharingan also called as the Eternal Mangekyou sharingan.
2. Madara’s Mangekyou ability was thought to be time reversal at first when a video game clip showcased the above mentioned ability during his fight with Hashirama senju. But, later this idea was scrapped for unknown reasons. It’s a pity that the most powerful Uchiha was never showcased to have any Mangekyou abilities except for Susanoo.
1. Obito was the only shinobi to not suffer from the blindness associated with the use of Mangekyou sharingan. This ability is because of the fact that he had hashirama cells within him.
Disclaimer : All the images used above belong the rightful owners and we otakusplace.com has used these images for representational purposes only through Fair use Policy. All Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden characters and the story are work of Masashi Kishimoto, Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo and the other owners.
Latest posts by Gowtham Prabhu (see all)
- Fate / Stay Night Heaven’s Feel new Trailer released and launch date confirmed - July 2, 2017
- Boruto June 2017 Schedule - June 12, 2017
- Ten ways to stream anime legally free of cost - May 25, 2017