Apart from Sarada Uchiha, the only other female member of the Boruto : Naruto Next Generations is Himawari Uzumaki. Yes, the baby Hyuga princess has become one of the favorite even with not enough screentime. With an appealing and beautifully drawn appearance, the daughter of the byakugan princess is quite a visual treat. Before going on any further introduction, let’s jump straight to the point.
- Himawari Uzumaki alongside his brother Boruto Uzumaki are the only known Hyuga descendants not to initially possessed the Byakugan. However, the mistake was later corrected in the OVA “The day Naruto became the Hokage” where she awakens her byakugan.
2. Himawari awakened her Byakugan after his elder brother Boruto Uzumaki accidentally ripped off the head of her favorite pet panda.
3. Himawari has excellent “Taijutsu” skills as shown in the OVA where she subconsciously uses Gentle Fist on her Dad, who gets knocked out for the whole day. The funny part is, even Kurama gets knocked out. She certainly is strong 🙂
4. She has a blue eye which resembles his father Naruto Uzumaki’s eye. But, it is shown that she activates her Dojutsu in stages, as initially the eye color changed to the characteristic colorless pupil of the byakugan. Then, the protruding veins appear near her temple and pupils.
5. The name “Himawari” (向日葵) means “sunflower“. When reversed, the first two kanji spell “Hyūga” (日向), which can also be read “Hinata,” thus making her name a reference to both her mother and the Hyūga clan.
P.S : Since the show hasn’t progressed yet, only few facts are available. I’ll update the post once enough details get published. For feedback, like us at Naruto and DB Verse facebook fan page.
Latest posts by Gowtham Prabhu (see all)
- Fate / Stay Night Heaven’s Feel new Trailer released and launch date confirmed - July 2, 2017
- Boruto June 2017 Schedule - June 12, 2017
- Ten ways to stream anime legally free of cost - May 25, 2017